Wednesday, October 21, 2015

Day 311

Started out with a class at the gym, then I went to brunch with my friends.
On my way out I saw this.
Glad that's in the middle of the road, no big deal...

Then I waited for them to come fix my oven
Mr waited on his red square

Finally they came.
This is my temporary knob.
Supposedly I will get a real one in two or three weeks.

Mr spent more time on his square.

And I attached the binding on my road to TN on the back of the quilt.
I'm running low on the thread I used, so I texted Josh to pick me up some while he is home... Fingers crossed the right stuff comes back.
Then I made a peanut Thai noodle dinner, it was not awesome.










1 comment:

  1. I'm pretty sure David would have just attached a vice grip to the oven knob. Hahahahaha.

    ReplyDelete