Friday, November 7, 2014

Day 19

The day started out ok, rain all day.
I talked to everyone in my family before noon, and I cleaned 2 bathrooms, 2 to go,
I was sitting down eating lunch when I got the call, 
Our box had arrived! It was like Christmas! I had been so looking forward to my sweaters and sweatshirts!
And also we packed some rugs!
This is the rug we chose for beside our bed.
It actually matches perfectly, I love them!

So in the afternoon, I rocked out in the closet and unpacked stuff, until I ran out of hangers.
And even though I weeded out a ton of clothes before we came, while unpacking I realized I have entirely too many plain colored t-shirts, no more of those for me for a while!

Josh and I went out to dinner, and I ordered wings, I completely forgot to order them boneless :( I hate wings with bones in them. Sigh....

Then we went grocery shopping and we saw these.
Raw sugar cane! How cool is that?



No comments:

Post a Comment