Monday, November 17, 2014

Day 29

What a nice day!
We didn't leave the house at all, just worked on projects around here.
We spent most of our day building this beauty... Isn't it great?

And we made dinner,
These chicken nuggets are in a marinade for 2 hours

I also made homemade honey mustard sauce, it was pretty good.
Then we coated them in a batter and Josh fried them.
They were okay as chicken nuggets go, they were supposed to be chick-fil-a copycat nuggets... But alas they were not as good...
I don't think we will make them again, not because they were bad, but because they weren't as good as we had hoped...

Also over the night, as we do other nights we had heard a pack of coyotes, when we're woke up in the morning, Josh actually saw one in the field next to our house, he was sleeping in the shade! Crazy!

And I forgot to mention that yesterday I was again mistaken for being quite young, when we met a lady from Washington, she asked if while I was here If I would be going to college, because I looked so young, I had to tell her that no, I received my degree 8.5 years ago! (Can you believe it's been that long??!?!?!) and that I am now a house wife... I suddenly felt old,  the happy to be young looking :) thank you good genes.






No comments:

Post a Comment