Thursday, November 13, 2014

Day 25

Today was overcast, foggy, and depressing, I felt like it was 6pm all
I cleaned up the house, and waited for someone to come over and help fix the cable,
Phew! All better and I found CNN in English! Yey!

The I Skyped with my sister ironed and scrubbed some floors... Another exciting day!
Then when Josh got home, I went for a run, I finally ran 3 miles woot woot, and in a decent time, I am so happy!
Also I fell in love with strawberry Gatorade!

Also, I called my parents for some information on my sewing machine, I was having a problem winding bobbins, but I finally got it fixed, when I was talking to them, my Mom mentioned that her sister had heard from a long lost relative that they would be in town, and would love to meet up with her, but unfortunately she was too busy and wouldn't be able to make it.
Recently, well really the past year or two I have gotten into genealogy with my sister and Dad, so I was pretty interested to hear about this!
As the story goes, my great Aunt moved to Mexico as a Baptist missionary to work in an orphanage, she met and married her husband and they had 6 kids, a couple of those kids moved to California and Texas, but beyond that we knew nothing, this long lost relative is in that family! I hope she can fill in some of the gaps! I can not wait to meet up with her!
Also there were stories about how my Great Uncle was a cab driver and had to have someone sleep in his car so no one stole it and that they didn't really live together, and there were a lot of questions.
I think because of this story there were a lot of reservations in my family for me to move to Mexico. 

No comments:

Post a Comment