Monday, November 10, 2014

Day 22

It was a bright and beautiful day, we opened our windows and hoped to trap the warm air inside for the evening! It was a great relief after the chilly days we have been having, nothing like Michigan I know, but people in Michigan are better prepared!

So yesterday we bought a sewing table and some "storage" for the sewing room,  today we put them together.
We even moved the spare recliner to the sewing room, so I can sit in it to attach binding or when Mr. Comes he can enjoy hanging out in the sewing room.

And I moved all of the fabric I have here into these bins, to hopefully keep the dust off.
And my birthday present from my sister finally found a home.

After putting the storage cubes together there was a lot of saw dust in the entryway, so Josh swept and I moped, we did the stairs too, I'm happy to finally have that done!

Josh helped me with the box spring in the guest bedroom and I was able to make the bed.
Nice!
One problem...
Who sells king sized sheets with regular sized pillow cases?

And you can not find separate pillow cases anywhere here!!!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment