Saturday, November 1, 2014

Day 13

How fitting Day 13 is Halloween.

The day started off early, dropping Josh off at work, so I could use the car again, but I wasn't feeling really well, I had a bad headache, so I came home and slept for a bit longer then got ready to go out.
Had some tea with friends then went to give Josh the car, so I would be home for the trick or treaters when they came, I still wasn't feeling well. So I took a 3 hour nap. I woke up feeling much better!

Then as we waited for trick or treaters we made dinner.
We mixed everything together for chicken burritos

And we learned how to seal them, they were good! We will make them again, and we have enough for dinner again too!

Around 8 the trick or treaters started to come, probably about 30 of them... We have left over candy :( now we have to eat it lol!




1 comment: