Tuesday, March 3, 2015

Day 102 & 103

Monday always brings reality.
The reality of cleaning up after the weekend and back to work. I of course did laundry and scrubbed down the master bath.

Tuesday was another day where I did some dishes, finished up laundry. 
I finished the embroidery on my block of the month from January.
Then I drew out the plan for the baby quilt I need to finish before Easter.

And I made this delicious loaded baked potatoe soup.
The recipe asked me to put it in a food processor, I don't have one, so I talked to my mom and decided to just mash the potatoes, so in doing that I didn't add the cream cheese they suggested and it made dinner healthier, and Josh liked it too, I will make this one again, also the recipe was huge! So I had to cut it in half, and it asked for 1/2 and 1/2 but they didn't have that here, so I had to make my own. :) 



No comments:

Post a Comment