Monday, March 9, 2015

Days 111 to 113

Josh was away on a work trip, so I had the day to myself, after doing some dishes, and hanging out on the couch, I worked on ancestry until my iPad died.
I ended up,adding 80 people to my tree,
I mostly got the information from my mom's cousin who has been working on ancestry since who knows when, but had it all on paper instead of online... Crazy right? Lol
So there are 1218 people in my family tree now.

Friday
Josh came home! I was happy to see him. But I only saw him for an hour. Then he had to go back in to work. Then a couple hours later he came home and we went to sleep. 

Saturday,
We hung out at home, relaxing, doing some spanish homework, planning our trips for the year, and watching a couple movies off Netflix, it was relaxing.

1 comment: