Tuesday, March 17, 2015

Days 120- 122

Saturday was a slow day, we hung out at home for a while, then did some shopping for some stuff we wanted to pick up,

Sunday we practiced our spanish...
For 4. Hours.
I think it helped though, I remember some of it now :)

Monday Monday,
I shirked most of my laundry duties, only managing to get 3 loads done, then, I went out with my friends. We went to lunch and hung out at the mall for a bit.
The girls gave away their tickets to a little boy so he could go get prizes.
While we were waiting in line they wheeled all of the fire extinguishers by... Thankfully there was no fire while we were in the movies!


 before watching the new Cinderella. It was cute. We watched in the VIP theater
Recliners, and food service! All for only $5! Which is more expensive than the regular movies! (Movies here are cheap!)

Then I headed home with Josh to make dinner
We made loaded baked potatoe buffalo chicken
It was spicy, but Josh said its one of his new favorites...

No comments:

Post a Comment