Thursday, March 26, 2015

Day 131

Today I went with a friend of mine to help serve birthday lunch to her daughters class. Here instead of just sending in cookies or cupcakes, you have to serve a whole lunch, pizza, drinks and cupcakes is what we had. It was for her 4th birthday. They start school at 3 here. All the little kids were in uniforms it was kind of cute. They sang happy birthday in English and in spanish. 
When I got home, I ate a little lunch, did some dishes and ironing, and then I was pretty tired, so I took a nap :) it was refreshing since I wanted to be awake for the big Spanish test! After my nap I did some studying, I think it paid off. I got a 92% and Josh got an 87%. I did much better than I expected!
Tomorrow is the oral test! Eek! More studying to do!
After the test we headed to the gym, and finally I had a good run! The weather was great!

1 comment: