Wednesday, March 11, 2015

Day 116

After finishing my dishes early and some special laundry things, I headed into sewing!
I finishes the blocks, and sewed the squares, and rows together! I finished the top! After talking to my sister and working through pictures to rearrange squares to balance out the dark blue.

Next week I'll make the binding and pack up the leftover fabric to bring it back to the U.S. For storage! And work on 2 squares for my cousin's baby quilt.

What project should I bring back? I have my mother in laws wedding quilt to finish by August, and I have a pillow I'm making for my Grandma... I think I'll bring back my rainbow quilt, it's almost finished, I'll just need to sew the boarder on, then, quilt and bind....

Also it rained here! And I found another leak!
 In my sewing room :(

I splashed on my fabric a bit! So hopefully it gets fixed soon.

It has been raining a lot lately, hence the leaks, and so our roads turn into rivers!
We even saw the sewer/drainage cover up in the air water gushing out! It was crazy!



No comments:

Post a Comment