Tuesday, March 24, 2015

Day 125

So again I've been slacking on my posting duties,
But I had a couple friends over on Thursday to force them to craft, they both claim they are not crafty.
So I made a couple of appetizers.
Buffalo chicken cups, these called for wanton wrappers, but, I could not find them, so I used rice papers. It worked ok, but they were a hair mushy on the bottom still. But the contents of the cups were pretty good, Josh didn't really like it.

I also made pizza dip, it smelled just like pizza, and it was awesome! Josh loved it too.

We each made a sharpie mug, I made the one with mountains, but I think they all turned out really nice!

Then one of the girls brought this mexican fruit, yes fruit. You peel the shell off, and inside you have to pull some strings, and there are some seeds, but it tastes like a sour gummy bear, it was really good.




2 comments: