Thursday, May 21, 2015

Day 176

It hailed again! The third time in 5 weeks!
This time only marble sized.
But lots of it! Then it was really windy! So windy the power went out almost everywhere and the street lights too of course! So the driving was crazy!
(As if it isn't usually!) no one knows what a 4-way stop is apparently!

I also redeemed myself today and sewed all of these the right way! Yey!


So last week I found ants in my dishwasher, this week they were on my counter! But not doing what ants normally do, they were not hauling food around, they were just scurrying here and there, with no agenda or organization it seems, so thankfully Josh sprayed outside and inside by the dishwasher and I've only seen 2 ants since! Because the houses are so unsealed here ants come in no problem!

No comments:

Post a Comment