Sunday, May 31, 2015

Day 185

I have made it 6 months in Mexico now, and I am getting used to it.
Not six months straight of course, but 6 months in the country. 

When we got mr we got him a water dish that was like the water jugs at offices,  it then it got moldy and gross, so we got rid of it, now we are trying to find one again here in Mexico. So we drove all the way to the pet store in Monterrey, come to find out, they don't carry them there either. But I found a big bag of the new food we are giving mr. Another thing I can not find is cat treats! I thought I had seen them before, but now I can not find them ANYWHERE! So another item imported.

Then in e evening we went to one of my friend's birthday parties, she is a German girl married to a Mexican. It was the first time I've been in a social setting where not everyone spoke English, so I was able to practice my spanish, and Nikki's mother inlaw helped me when I couldn't translate something, it was really good for me! There was of course food, and drinks,
But it wouldn't be a Mexican Birthday party without a piñata!

No comments:

Post a Comment