Thursday, May 28, 2015

Day 182

Our biggest lime fell off the lime tree today. I cut it open and it smelled like lime! But, there was really not much other than peel.

I spent some good quality time with Mr. Meow today.
And he spent most of his day being adorable as usual.

Josh came home from work, we ate a quick dinner then he headed out to pick up some guys from work that were in visiting and took them out to dinner since they had just arrived, then when he got home at 11pm he tried to stay awake because he had to go back to work at 1:30, I decided to stay up to make sure he work up and went to work. I watched pretty much the entire season 3 of Downton Abbey today, I will watch the season 4 I got for Christmas this week too :) I hope I get season 5 for my birthday, hint hint :)

No comments:

Post a Comment