Sunday, May 31, 2015

Day 184

I met a few new friends today, one girl her husband works for Whirlpool, but sadly they are headed back to Michigan this summer. So she is only here for 2 more months!

After hanging out with my friends, I worked on my quilt.
4.5 of my 5 rows done!
I planned to have the blocks assembled before the end of May! So if I finish this top in the next week I'll be way ahead of schedule! And I'll be able to resume my regularly scheduled life! Well until August, when I will be able to start quilting!

Mr. Meow enjoyed the out doors 

And we made stuffed shells, except I couldn't find shells so I stuffed a different kind of pasta and Josh made the sauce according to the recipe, there were waaaaaaayyyyy too many red pepper flakes in the sauce, and it overtook the flavor of anything else,
Not cool.



No comments:

Post a Comment