Wednesday, May 27, 2015

Day 181

I worked on laundry and I cleaned the master bath,
But then I remembered I also needed to pay bills.
When I tried to access my flash drive, it was corrupted. I tried for hours to figure it out, and last week someone stole our credit card information and used it from when we were home at Easter, so I was having a bit of a nervous breakdown.
But thankfully, I had made a copy of everying and left it with my parents, so I only lost a few months worth of data! Phew! 
Here is the guest bed in the office, Mr is testing it out, yes there are actually 2 mattresses, but what were we going to do with the other one until things are set in stone??? And it gives Mr. a good work out every time he wants to jump up there. He makes a little noise like it was hard to jump that high lol.

We also got these popcorn flavor at the grocery store, did you know there were so many options???


No comments:

Post a Comment