Friday, January 16, 2015

Day 63 &64

Wednesday is reading day, so after I finished my chores again, it's time to read!
I started this book.
It's about polygamy in the 1800s and now, and it's fiction, but it's written like its a biography. So it is a little confusing... But so far it's pretty good.

Also I tried out a new Pinterest recipe, 
Honey sesame chicken
Josh cleaned the chicken the night before, then I popped it in the crockpot in the morning with a sauce I made. Cook for 3-4 hours,
Then I had to take the chicken out and shred it.
A and add cornstarch and water to the sauce to thicken it up, but after the 10 minutes in the crock pot to thicken, it didn't.
So I called my mom and asked what to do, and she came through, like she always does, and I had to put it in a pot on the stove, and bring to a boil, add a little more corn starch and it thickened right up.


Served over rice with green onions and sesame seeds on top, it was delicious. This for sure made it on the make again list!

Thursday is ancestry day,
I worked on my ancestry.com tree, I added about 100 people, which is great, I'm fleshing out some of the people, so it's been fun, there are over 1000 people in my family tree now. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment