Saturday, January 17, 2015

Day 65

We finished our first week of spanish class.
The first day was overwhelming, the second day was better, day 3 was hard... I hope some of it is sinking in!!! I'm not sure yet. I don't feel like I can have a real conversation yet... 

I went out to coffee this week, and am excited that I met two great new ladies, I'm really looking forward to hanging out with them!

Then I did a little grocery shopping on my own (I have to prepare for Josh's birthday!)

While I was there i documented some of the unique things I saw
All kinds of flowers, Daisys, dandelions, and some I don't know

Giant cactus leaves

And Palm leaves

Then we went out to dinner with one of Josh's fraternity brothers that is here for two years, I hadn't met him before, because he started college two years after we graduated, but it was really nice to have dinner with him.



No comments:

Post a Comment