Wednesday, January 21, 2015

Day 68

The day started off good, a little sleep in, then I got up and hung out with a friend, we went to coffee, checked out a furniture store and then a cleaning supply store.

When I got home, I worked on laundry, I'm still trying to catch up on laundry from Christmas, the cold water stuff that I lay flat to dry has been having a hard time drying in the cold, and I only have so much space to dry it... I did a bit of ironing, and then I cleaned the office, main room upstairs, the guest room, and the stairs.

Josh's mom is coming to visit in a couple weeks, so I layed put the rugs, remade the bed with the new blanket we bought and the new pillow cases. If you remember they gave us regular sized pillow cases for a king sized bed...

Then I set up the alarm clock...
Have you ever seen a plug with no holes? 
Me either...

No comments:

Post a Comment