Saturday, January 24, 2015

Day 72

What a busy day!

I woke up early to drive Josh to work, he had to be to work before 6am!
Came home and tried to sleep a bit more before I picked up a friend to go to Sam's club with me. Then we dropped our groceries off and went to coffee. But before we went to coffee, I turned on my crockpot! Finally the lime chicken...

I came home and went to the local grocery store to pick up a few things. Then worked on my photobook. I'm done through April of last year I think, I have a couple more things I need to do, like look in my 2014 folder for photos I received, and memrobelia I want to put in, and I don't know if our old computer has pictures on it.

I'm trying to decide if I should get a copy of my pictures printed... Or if I should just save them all on a flash drive and label them... Media just changes so fast... What do you think?

Then dinner!!!
After 8 hours in the crockpot when I went to stir it together the chicken just shredded... We it them on tortillas and added a bit of cheese, green onions and sour cream. They were easy and ok... We are probably going to eat leftovers today... I had a weird taste of tuna salad yesterday when I ate it... I'm not sure if it was the onion... After leftovers I'll decide yes or no on the making again...

No comments:

Post a Comment