Friday, January 23, 2015

Day 71

So I woke up early again.
And waited, and waited for the guy that was supposed to fix the heaters.
11:30 am, I get a call, they aren't going to make it... And want to reschedule for tomorrow, I said, no, I'm busy!

In the meantime, I prepared the chicken lime burrito stuff...

But then, I forgot to put it in... Oops 
So we decided to go to subway for dinner.

Then our last spanish class of the week, only one day was tough this week, I feel a little more confident, and I was able to apply some of my new knowledge while shopping at the grocery store, so that was good.

Update, 
I forgot to mention it was ancestry Thursday!
I did a lot of research trying to find information on this school my Grandpa had told me he went to in a report imhad written sometime between 4th-5th grade I believe... But I couldn't find anything, so it gave up and called Detroit public schools. They had records back to the 30s so they are going to look for me :) yey! I can't wait to find out information on that!
I also added 18 people to my tree to bring it to 1073 people!

No comments:

Post a Comment