Tuesday, January 6, 2015

Michigan- Will always be "Home"

Most of my 3 weeks in Michigan was spend with family and friends.
I was really busy! I visited with my sorority sisters, friends from high School, and of course  my family.

Went back to my old High school to watch one of my nieces play basketball, against my alma-mater... who to cheer for? That was a hard one...

Went to a couple games of my oldest niece's

Went to a 2nd grade Christmas program

Met my second cousin, who guess what, grew up in Mexico

Celebrated Christmas with Josh's side of the family, and our newest niece

My sister is now officially shorter than the oldest niece :D (only 3 more inches and she will be as tall as me!!! She is only 12!)



And I finally finished my project of giving all 6 nieces on my side their quilts to match their doll quilts, they were pretty happy I think


No comments:

Post a Comment