Tuesday, July 7, 2015

Day 210

So I headed downtown with a new lady that came a couple of weeks ago.
We shopped around and I finally found a spoon!
I am so happy, I have been looking for one since I moved here! I was beginning to wonder if I would find one. While on vacation the National Park no longer carries them, so I had to switch, I chose pins if they don't have spoons, but I have literally been collecting these since I was born of every place I go!!! So I was sad they don't carry them any more.

And the lady I was with had to use the restroom whole we were at the market.
After she went in I realized that you are supposed to pay 3 pesos to use the bathroom and get your toilet paper. She thankfully carries some in her purse, always a good idea! I always try to avoid going to the bathroom in unknown places :) so I was all set too :)


No comments:

Post a Comment