Monday, July 6, 2015

Days 205 & 206

Thursday was spent catching up and doing stuff around the house and making our first appearance back at Spanish class. They for some reason they thought we weren't coming and didn't have a teacher so the director's assistant taught us, and we felt like we learned nothing, it sucked.

Friday I hung out with some friends, went grocery shopping and picked up some Ball supplies and I am so happy!  A lot of the spices here come in bags, so the fact that they had little spice jars was amazing!
and these great infuser things that we can make cucumber water, which Josh is now in love with.

and I made another version of the mexican pizza, I did not like this recipe as well as the last one we made.
and I have a hard time finishing mild salsa here, everything is medium or hot! which medium here is super HOT!


No comments:

Post a Comment