Tuesday, July 7, 2015

Days 208 & 209

Back at the laundry, and I cleaned my sewing room, so I could get back at sewing!

I had been thinking hard about how to quilt my rainbow swap quilt, and for some reason I chose arches, because I'm keeping this quilt it doesn't have to be perfect, and I wanted to try to expand and do something other than straight lines, and I'm not quite ready to do free motion quilting, I want to try that first on a smaller project.

So I laid out my quilt and traced half of my embroidery hoop in a couple rows across my quilt and got to work.
I got stabbed a few times by pins, and made it through 4 rows of arches before Josh came home and we had to head to Spanish class
Some of them have a few flat spots or jumps, but I'm improving, and happy to try something new.

We still don't have a new Spanish teacher yet. So we had another fill in that we again felt like we learned nothing,so frustrating!


No comments:

Post a Comment