Wednesday, July 22, 2015

Day 229

Since we are having that party this weekend, I had to finish up the laundry, then I scrubbed down the stove, and counters, did some dishes, and vacuumed and bleach mopped the kitchen floor. Tomorrow, steam mopping! Yey!

Then I vegged out a bit and watched teen mom oh, which I was pretty excited to find on mtv Latin America! And I got back into sewing.

Only 4 more rows left and I'll be done quilting!!! I'm hoping to finish before my next trip home.

My marking pencils are down below 2 inches! And the blue one keeps breaking its lead, probably because it's been dropped so many times!  These are on my list to buy next time I'm home.

When Josh came home we headed to the gym, it was really good to get back at it.
Then we made dinner. Josh as been hitting up the grocery store on his way home, yesterday I gave him the list for 2 dinners, he forgot the chicken for one, and he forgot kitty litter, so we made the other, then today he goes back to the grocery store, gets the wrong chicken, but chicken none the less, and kitty litter, but forgot kleenexes :( lol.

But we made ranch bacon chicken roll ups,moot as healthy as yesterday's dinner. They were ok
But not super tasty... So to the not that delicious pintrest board they go.



No comments:

Post a Comment