Friday, July 31, 2015

Day 237

I was too excited at how close I was to finishing my quilt, so I did my morning chores really quick, and before I ironed I sewed the front of the binding on, I used the same scallop type pattern I quilted with.
And I tossed it in the wash before I did the ironing, 
I was so excited when it came out.
This is my second quilt finish is year, and it's only July

No sooner had I posted this on Facebook, like I said I was pretty excited, did I get a message someone wanted me to make them a quilt, a king sized quilt! I've never made a quilt and been paid for it before, I'm nervous and excited...


Mr has been finding some interesting places to sleep.
He slept under the guest bathroom sink today...
And I started a new book, I'm already 8 chapters in, it's a much lighter read than my last.



No comments:

Post a Comment