Friday, July 31, 2015

Day 238

I woke up early this morning, and got ready for the lady that wants the quilt to be made to come over. Thankfully she chose an easy design, the same as first quilt I had made. Then we discussed colors, and she wants red,orange and yellow, all colors I don't use much, and she wants a white back ground. 
I looked up some fabric and we put in an order... The fabric will be at my parents house when I arrive!

Mr's sleeping place of the day

And I worked on my ancestry, I have over 1500 people in my family tree now, and I know there are more that I don't have, Josh's side is all a bit sketchy. I really don't have many of them at all.
And there were two more born this week that I added to my family tree, two of my cousins had babies...
But I'm really to a point for the most part I need a subscription to ancestry, I think I will ask my mother in law for one for Christmas :)
And I made this leather braclet, thank you Pinterest, now to get the snaps put on and teach my friends how to make one :)




No comments:

Post a Comment