Wednesday, July 29, 2015

Day 233

We got up early to get a few chores done, 
Mr was not thrilled about leaving.
After we bought stuff for our party, I convinced Josh we needed a pan from the fair, and we headed over there, they are not open in the evenings we found out.

Being at the fair was nice, this week is the fair in my home town too, I wish I could go, I miss it. And I miss the chance to see my nieces show their cows in 4-h

This was a neat ride at the fair.
We didn't ride any rides because well fairs in the U.S. Are a little sketchy now imagine the safety standards in Mexico, there probably aren't any. And the other day 11 people were hurt in an accident on one of the rides, apparently 4 are still in the hospital.
They had cows, sheep, donkeys, 
And this ostrich who was catching flies.

And these two giant Bulls

And I bought these two dishes at the fair.
You shouldn't cook or put acidic things into these because the clay they are made with had lead in them, and it will leach out into your food and then you get lead poisoning, but these are the traditional dishes the people here use.







No comments:

Post a Comment