Monday, July 20, 2015

Day 225


Today I was going to meet up with some friends and I was getting dressed and it's been in the 90s here, so I wanted to wear shorts and a sleeveless top, I couldn't find one I had that I loved to go with my old lady peach shorts and then I pulled this lovely item from the archives.
Please ignore the towel, this stripped Jean sleeveless top I swear was my sisters, she disagrees, either way it's from the 90s, proof was the slits on the side went way above my belly button... This was not going to work, so I quickly ran downstairs, changed out my thread and zigzagged the slit together to have a nice wapearable top 20 years later...
This is why I keep everything that still fits regardless if it's still in fashion or not... And I'm thankful for the most part I can still fit in clothes I had in high school or before :)

We also made cheddar chicken, it was really good, but we forgot to make the sauce that went over it... Oops...
No we didn't eat just chicken.

And Mr. says hi




No comments:

Post a Comment